Sunday, February 21, 2010

I DON'T like dating websites.

Woops! Got a little desperate there for a minute. Anyone ever heard of that dating website Eharmony? Yeah, thought so... Well... Turns out it's just kind of... MEAN! haha... It teases you with these guys who seem so great... then when you try and talk to them... Eharmony gets all possessive on ya and knocks the wind out of you! I tried to communicate with this one guy who seemed, well, too good to be true... and Mr. E blocked me from communicating with this guy in ANY form. I took matters into my own hands. I searched for him. I went on facebook and found him in two clicks! It was so easy... I searched for his first name, city/state, and job description. There he was... in all his glory... HAH! I sent him an email explaining that he was 'matched' with me on Eharmony. Told him I'm not a creeper or a stalker... that I just didn't have a subscription on Eharmony (because I'm not desperate enough to PAY to meet someone... but I didn't mention that) yet. Well... lo' and behold he goes and removes me from his match list. I mean... Isn't facebook just the free version of eharmony?? Everyone google searches people, right? I'm not a stalker! :( Shooooot Foooooooooo! You don't know ME!!!

No comments: